As I was writing my article for The Magazine. I thought a lot about why I love to bike and what accessories and cool things make that experience an even better one.
- The Hövding invisible helmet! Probably one of the coolest accessories (if one calls a helmet an accessory) I’ve seen come to market. Once the price drops I will be getting one of these.
- Rainmates The best rain pants ever, designed specifically for biking with only one protective side, which makes them easy to get on and off.
- The lamb’s wool bike seat cover. Yes I have one. I hate having a cold behind.
- The cardboard bike (seriously!). Though I’m not looking to replace any of my bikes, this has caught my attention.
- Very cool bike accessories like rain deflectors and snow chains. I have yet to buy any of these accessories as I’ve just recently come across them but many will be on my Christmas list!
- The Senz umbrella. Very handy in rainy windy conditions.