I have shoes for every occasion.
Sneakers for playing with my kids, running shoes for going out for a run, flip flops or sandals for sunny days, heavy boots for cold winter days and green rubber boots for the rainy ones. But for me, Lianne, the woman that I am – I love wearing my high heels the best. I feel good in them, I feel strong in them, I feel like myself in them. That’s what I’ve missed the most these last years and that’s what I’m putting back on now.
It’s a symbol of balance for me.
If you’ve gotten this far, you should know the following:
- I have had some of these shoes for 20 years
- Italian friends of mine produce many of the high heels I’ve posted called: Nora, Scarpe di Lusso
- They also sell other shoes: Le Scarpe di Anita
- A number were actual birthday gifts!
- I have a lot more…
- and yes – I have high heel rain boots!