What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you visit the site, place an order or subscribe to our newsletter.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. You will only receive the newsletter if you have expressly signed up for it.
How do we protect your information?
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information will not be stored on our servers.
Any credit card payments you make on our website are processed by the third party company, PayPal. We are not responsible or liable for any errors in charges, unauthorized payments, lost or stolen personal information leading to identity theft or other related issues, or errors in billing appearing on your credit card statements.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect others or ours rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Lianne’s Quick Guide is published by Innovative, Dynamic, Expert Advice – The Netherlands.